Online lending has made borrowing money easier than ever before. If you need fast cash, you can complete the entire title loan application process online from the comfort of your home. Here’s how to get car title loans online:
How Do Title Loans Work?
Before you learn how to apply online, it’s important to understand how title loans work. Title loans are not like traditional personal loans. A title loan is a secured loan, which means it is supported by collateral. To get a title loan, you must use the title to your vehicle as collateral. Most lenders will accept titles to cars, trucks, SUVs, RVs, and motorcycles as collateral for title loans.
You won’t lose access to your vehicle just because you are using its title as collateral. If you are approved for a title loan, you can continue to drive your vehicle as you normally would. However, the lender will put a lien on your title while you make payments on your loan. The lien will be removed once your loan has been completely paid off.
Who Can Get Car Title Loans Online?
Anyone with internet access can apply for a car title loan online, but you will only get approved if you meet certain requirements. These requirements can vary from lender-to-lender. But in general, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Own or partially own a car, truck, SUV, RV, or motorcycle
- Own a vehicle that does not have a salvage title
- Have a reliable source of income
- Have equity in your vehicle
You will also need to consent to a credit check during the application process. However, this does not mean that you need perfect credit to qualify for a title loan. Your credit is only one factor that lenders consider when determining your eligibility for a title loan. As a result, most credit types are accepted by title lenders.
What Will I Need to Provide to Apply for Title Loans Online?
During the application process, you will be asked to submit certain documents to your lender, including:
- Your driver’s license or another form of government-issued ID
- The title to your vehicle with your name on it
- Proof of residency such as a utility bill, lease, or mortgage agreement
- Proof of auto insurance covering the vehicle you are using as collateral
- Proof of income such as recent tax returns, pay stubs, or bank statements
- Photos of the vehicle you are using as collateral
Some lenders may require additional documentation to process your application. Talk to your lender to learn more about their specific requirements.
Don’t give up on the application process if you aren’t sure where to find one or more of these documents. Reach out to your title lender for assistance. Your lender can help you gather the documents you need to complete your online title loan application.
How Much Will I Be Able to Borrow Through An Online Car Title Loan?
The amount you are able to borrow through an online car title loan will depend on several factors, including the value of your vehicle, your equity in the vehicle, and your ability to repay the loan.
Your lender will need to determine how much your vehicle is worth during the application process. Your vehicle’s resale value is based on its make, model, year, mileage, condition, and trim level.
Then, your lender will calculate your equity in the vehicle. Equity is the difference between your vehicle’s resale value and how much you owe on it. You must have equity in your vehicle to qualify for a title loan.
The value of your equity will play a major role in determining how much you are able to borrow. You are typically allowed to borrow up to a certain percentage of the value of your equity.
You don’t need to struggle with these calculations to figure out how much you can borrow. Contact your title lender instead. Your lender can quickly run your information through the system to find out how much you will be approved to borrow.
How Long Will It Take to Get A Car Title Loan Online?
It can take a long time to get cash through a traditional personal loan. Sometimes, applicants have to wait up to 10 business days to find out if they are approved. If you need fast cash, you can’t afford to wait over a week to borrow money. But fortunately, this isn’t your only option.
The process of applying for car title loans online is simple and straightforward, so it won’t take up much of your time. Plus, title loan applications are typically processed quickly once submitted, which is why they are ideal for borrowers who need cash as soon as possible. The best part is you won’t have to wait around for your cash once you are approved. You will have access to your money shortly after being approved for a title loan.
The exact amount of time it takes to get a car title loan online can vary on a case-by-case basis. If you want to speed up the process, you should make an effort to submit all of the required documentation as soon as possible. This will help you avoid unnecessary delays in processing your application.
What Are the Benefits of Getting Car Title Loans Online?
There are many benefits to getting car title loans online, including:
- Convenience. You can apply for an online title loan without ever stepping foot outside of your house.
- Fast application process. It doesn’t take long to submit your application for a title loan online.
- No prepayment penalties. If you are approved, you won’t incur additional fees if you decide to pay your loan off early.
- Spend the money you borrow on anything. There are no rules or restrictions that limit what you can do with your title loan money.
- Most credit types are accepted. You may qualify for an online car title loan even if you weren’t approved for a traditional personal loan due to your credit.
- Keep your car. You won’t have to sacrifice your vehicle to get the cash you need. You can continue driving your vehicle while you make payments on your title loan.
Where Can I Apply for Title Loans Online?
If you’re ready to apply for an online car title loan with I Need Cash Now, follow these steps:
- Fill out the form on our website to start the application process. One of our loan officers will reach out to you after you submit this form to discuss the next steps. You also have the option of contacting a loan officer directly by calling 855-713-6522.
- Get approved. Your loan officer will review your information and tell you if you are approved for a title loan, and if so, how much you can borrow.
- Finalize your loan by signing the appropriate paperwork and submitting the required documentation. You can submit your documents to I Need Cash Now via email, fax, or through text message photos.
- Get cash. You can choose to pick up your cash in person at one of our trusted partners’ locations or have the cash sent directly to you via check or wire transfer.
You won’t need to visit your lender in person or wait for weeks to get the cash you need. Start the application now to secure fast cash as soon as possible.