If you need fast cash, you may not have the time to travel to a lender to fill out a traditional personal loan application in person.
You shouldn’t have to jump through hoops to get the money you need to make ends meet. There is a more convenient way to borrow money: applying for an online title loan.
Some title lenders offer completely online title loans, which are title loans you can apply for online rather than in person.
What are title loans? How can you get fast cash from an online title loan? Here’s what you need to know:
How Do Title Loans Work?
Before applying for a title loan, it’s important to understand how title loans work. A title loan is a type of secured loan, which means it is supported by collateral. You must use the title to your vehicle as collateral to borrow money with a title loan.
You will still be able to drive your car if you are approved for a title loan. Because your vehicle is used as collateral, the title loan company will either hold onto your title or put a lien on it while you make payments on your loan. Once your loan has been paid off, the lender will give your title back or remove the lien from it.
You will not lose possession of your vehicle unless you fail to repay your loan. In this case, the lender has the right to take possession of your vehicle to satisfy your debt.
What Do I Need to Apply for Title Loans Online?
If you’re thinking about applying for a title loan online, you may be wondering whether you qualify for this type of loan. The eligibility requirements can vary from lender-to-lender, but in general, you may qualify for a title loan if you:
- Are at least 18 years old.
- Own a vehicle.
- Have a reliable source of income.
- Have equity in your vehicle.
Part of the title loan application process includes a credit check. Since title loans are secured by collateral (your vehicle), you do not need perfect credit to qualify. When determining whether you’re eligible for a loan, title loan lenders will consider the value of your vehicle, your income, and your repayment ability.
As you can see, the eligibility requirements for a title loan are very different from the eligibility requirements for a traditional personal loan. This means you may qualify for a title loan even if you are not eligible for a traditional personal loan.
If you qualify for a title loan, you should be prepared to submit certain documents to the lender during the application process. Your lender may ask you to provide:
- Your driver’s license or another form of ID
- The title to your vehicle
- Proof of residence
- Proof of income
The title loan company may require additional documentation, so make sure you talk to your lender to find out what needs to be submitted to finalize your loan. If you apply for a title loan online, you may be able to submit these documents online or via fax, text message, or email.
Will the Lender Inspect My Car If I Apply for An Online Title Loan?
Your vehicle is used as collateral to secure your title loan, so your lender will need to know how much it is worth. Your vehicle’s resale value is one of many factors that your lender considers when determining if you qualify for a title loan and if so, how much you can borrow.
Part of the valuation process typically includes an inspection of your vehicle. Your lender will calculate your vehicle’s resale value based on its make, model, year, mileage, condition, and trim level.
Your lender may require you to bring your vehicle in for an inspection, however some title loan companies may offer to send an inspector to you to make the process more convenient. Your lender may also allow you to submit photos of your vehicle instead of bringing it in for an inspection. If you apply for an online title loan, talk to your lender to learn more about their inspection process.
How to Speed Up the Online Title Loan Application Process
Title loans are known for their fast processing times. This is why many borrowers apply for title loans when they need cash as soon as possible.
If you want to ensure your title loan application is approved quickly, it’s important to submit the required documentation to your lender right away. Your lender cannot process your loan without the required documentation. The sooner you submit your documentation, the sooner you can access your cash.
What Are the Benefits of Applying for Title Loans Online?
There are many benefits to taking out an online title loan, including:
- Fast cash. Online title loans are ideal for borrowers who need cash as soon as possible.
- Convenient. You won’t have to take time out of your day to apply for a loan in person or over the phone. You can complete the entire process online at any time that is most convenient to you.
- Simple application process. You don’t need to be tech savvy to figure out how to apply for an online title loan. The process is simple and straightforward.
- Most credit types are accepted. Your credit is only one factor that is considered when determining your eligibility for an online title loan. Because of this, most credit types are accepted by online title loan companies.
- You keep your car. You won’t need to sacrifice your car to get the cash you need to make ends meet.
- No restrictions on how you spend your money. You have the freedom to spend your money in any way you want. The only rule is that the money must be used legally.
How Can I Get Title Loans Completely Online?
Follow these steps to apply for an online title loan from I Need Cash Now:
- Fill out the form on our website to start the application process. A loan specialist will contact you with a quote shortly after you submit this information.
- Learn about your loan. Your loan specialist will tell you if you are approved for a title loan and if so, how much you can borrow. You will also learn other details about your loan agreement, such as the interest rate and term.
- Submit and sign paperwork. If you are happy with your quote, the next step is signing paperwork to finalize your loan. This is also the step where you will need to submit the required documentation to your lender. Be sure to ask your loan specialist to confirm that you have submitted everything that is required to process your loan.
- Application Review. When all of your paperwork is submitted, our loan specialists will review your documentation to determine if you qualify for a loan. If all of the documents are reviewed, then you will receive a notification that your loan has been approved.
- Get your cash. There are several ways to get your cash. You can pick it up in person at one of our partners’ locations or get it sent to you via check or wire transfer. Choose the option that is most convenient to you.
You can reach out to a loan specialist for assistance at any time when applying for an online title loan. Your loan specialist can answer your questions, address your concerns, and guide you through the process of applying for an online title loan.